Are you feeling frustrated with the lack of success in your programmatic marketing campaign?
You’re not alone. Here are three common reasons why programmatic campaigns fall short and how to fix them:
Not advertising on the right platforms:
Make sure you’re reaching your target audience by placing ads on the platforms/publishers they frequent. Research different platforms and audience demographics to find the best fit for your campaign and your business.
- Who is your target audience?
- What publishers are generating the best engagement?
- What publishers and audiences AREN’t generating engagement?
Not reaching the ideal audience
Make sure you’re targeting the right people using demographic and interest-based targeting. Use data and analytics to refine your targeting and reach the people most likely interested in your product or service.
- Pro Tip: Cannabis consumers come in all shapes and sizes with widely varied reasons for why they consume. Using data tools to understand the demographic profiles of your audience based on shopping propensities will help you understand where to find more “best” customers.
Not having a platform to provide clear and detailed reporting
Without clear and detailed reporting, it’s challenging to know what’s working, what’s not, and where your money is even going. Partner with a platform that can provide detailed analytics and reporting to allocate your budget effectively and scale as needed.
- This goes without saying – you should know how marketing impacts your bottom line and your relationship with customers. This seemingly simple analysis is very complex to execute – work with a partner who made the difficult accessible and easy to understand.
You’ll be well on your way to a successful programmatic marketing campaign by addressing these common issues